Subject: [Leica] S2 / Hasselblad.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 06:10:38 -0700

OK first competitive salvo released.....and the S2 is not yet "real".....

Hasselblad Digital back for the V series ( 500 Series) cameras....

39MP, 48x36mm ( Approx)  Sensor, said to run around $15,000 or so....

Accepts all the classic Hasselblad lenses, which certainly are NOT
shabby.....

And best of all.. Used Hasselblad bodies and lenses go for a song ( or you
already own them) ......making the complete outfit "cheap".

This is a very good marketing strategy for Hasselblad.

Leica content......
What I said,., there is no market for the S2 ( that will sustain Leica.)

Give me a FF M9 and an R10 ( or whatever you want to call a Digi-SLR to
accept  utilize R mount lenses).  Now you have a market.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] S2 / Hasselblad.....)