Subject: [Leica] IMG: Olympus E-P1 and 90mm Leica Summicron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 02:39:45 -0400

Telephoto 90mm f/2.0 APO Summicron M Aspherical Manual Focus Lens (6-Bit,
Updated for Digital) - Black
Price:$3,495.00

90mm f/2.5 Summarit-M Manual Focus Lens (Black)
Price:$1,595.00

Telephoto 90mm f/4 Macro-Elmar M Macro Manual Focus Lens (6-Bit, Updated for
Digital) - Black
Price:$1,995.00

Telephoto 90mm f/4 Macro-Elmar M Lens Kit (6-Bit, Updated for Digital) -
with Macro Adapter M and Angle Viewfinder M - Black
Price:$3,795.00

Lens Hood for 90mm f/4-M and 135mm f/3.4-M Lenses
Price:$179.00

90mm Cosina Apo Lanthar
$300
It's gotta be better.