Subject: [Leica] Large Format Digital view camera Live View!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:05:32 -0400

That may have been it, Frank he was shooting so fast he was just
continuously crimping as we so often snidely say here on the lug like its
some kind of degenerative thing to do and the feedback loop was quick enough
to not need live view. It was in effect a 1 second delay almost live view.

A look down groundglass screen in a Hassy or Rollei is amazing for street
and low key in more ways then one photography; with an articulated screen
like the cameras have now I think its a boom for non descript what ever they
call it shooting.
Sure I've had my camera squashed as tight as I can against my head for most
my life shooting Leica and Nikon but shooting Hassy and Rollei its a free
swinging kind of deal. Your camera is on the table hanging off the side of
your waist as you click off shots.  I gave up my prisms by the way long ago
and just used the folding finder.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Large Format Digital view camera Live View!)