Subject: [Leica] early am, the dog park
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:03:46 -0700

Steve Barbour showed:

just found this...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/krisadriane.jpg.html

Hi Steve,

A nice early morning light with warm smiles, how can you go wrong with an
image moment like this?  It's the instant moment of "observe -- click!" No
waiting around with, should I, shouldn't I? Maybe if I ask first? All the
stupid inane questions like these and the techie crap about light and taking
the time to do an analytical diagnoses etc and "POOF!!" The image is gone
for ever! Hell see it, shoot it!

If they feel bad about the picture it's easy to rectify.. smile and say..
"here I'll delete it, no problem, have a nice day!!!" Then show them that
you did and for heaven sake smile!

In most cases it isn't necessary with a couple like this as they look so
extremely happy.

And the sun back lighting is great! No time for silliness... "SHOOT IT!"
:-)  And you did, thank goodness! :-)

Cheers,

Dr. ted :-)