Subject: [Leica] interesting essay about the potential of MF digital, and the difficulty of achieving it!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:05:42 -0500

Frank,

Thx for posting.  It was most interesting and addressed some questions I
had.  My background is in LF (film) view cameras.  Though I am not in the
market for a MF digital (my family gives thanks that I am not a pro), my
first full-frame DSLR arrives tomorrow, UPS willing.  It may be the best
solution for the Average Joe.

Ken

In reply to: Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] interesting essay about the potential of MF digital, and the difficulty of achieving it!)