Subject: [Leica] Pacific Image PrimeFilm 7250Pro3
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:06:29 -0500

Jim,

I have the Nikon 35mm scanner, not this one.  This is a difficult area,
since true resolution and dynamic range are difficult to pin down.  I would
stick with a known quantity like the Nikon 5000, though it costs more.  That
can depend on how many negs you have to scan and their quality and intended
use (e.g. internet vs. prints).  Scanning is pretty much a dead technology,
and if you don't have that many you may be better off having one of the
services scan for you.

Ken