Subject: [Leica] IMG: Image to hang in Wisconsin Photography 2009
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:21:30 -0500

Sure doesn't feel as good.

"back in the day"
for commercial clients
I'd deliver both
"repro" prints (or transparencies) for print use
and
mounted display prints for the office conference rooms.
right along with
actual finished key line layouts with overlay masks
and covered with lovely fancy papers.

And all of that was preceded by lovely rough pencil drawings
followed by comprehensive marker layouts
carried in portfolios
and presented on easels.

Felt like delivering REAL finished art work.

(born one generation too late)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com