Subject: [Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:44:14 -0600

My number two daughter Victoria is off to Europe for two weeks in early
August. This will be her first trip outside of North America and she will be
visiting all the Baltic countires from Denmark to Finland. Most of these
countries don't use the Euro, with Russia using rubles, and other various
kroner's in use elsewhere, etc.

I'm buying her Euros and some of Denmark's Kroner (she deploys from
Denmark). Can she get by with just these two currencies in all the non-Euro
countries?

She has a Visa charge card and I'm also thinking of sending her with US
dollars as a fall back if necessary.

To be slightly on topic: she is planning on taking my R7 and one lens.

TIA for any suggestions.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Windows Live? Hotmail?: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics.
Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question)