Subject: [Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:11:16 +0200

Daniel, that is not my experience. I have had no problems with my
Dutch or Spanish credit cards there. I do have a Dankort, actually,
but only because a couple of the cheap gas station chains (OK, Jet)
only take those. For everything else I use my normal foreign cards.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu