Subject: [Leica] mac-windoz
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:57:02 -0600

For the record. I've used both Macs and Windows PCs and have purchased many
Windows notebooks over the last 20 years. Some of my early windows notebooks
have had minor issues with the worst being a Dell notebook purchased in the
late 1990's. Dell paid to replace everything on that box except the hardrive
in the space of 2 years (one part at a time).

Since Windows 2000 came out I have had no problems (zero) on any notebook
since. I do tend to replace my pc's every two years or so anyway.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada