Subject: [Leica] How to spend $1K
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 02:33:00 +0800

Hi Vick,
I have just come from the Friday morning at Zen and was playing with
Tom's Nokton 50mm F1.1.
That should be about $1K and would be right at home with your
Noctiluxi and hi speed Nikkors and the Canon.
Think of all the comparos you could make!!
Just a suggestion,
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] How to spend $1K)