Subject: [Leica] M lenses for sale
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:09:53 +0800

Hi Luggers,

First, thanks to those who have helped to reduce my inventory.

I still have the following available.

90mm F2.0 Black Summicron APO, coded, with case and packing and IR cut
filter
adjusted to focus accurately on my M8 ? selling because I prefer the
lighter 90 Elmarit
US$1590.00

12mm Black Heliar with adapter, viewfinder and case. No coding or IR
Cut filter
US$500.00

Please contact me off list if interested. If no interest this week
next week I'll list them on the auction site.

Many thanks

Howard