Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lawn Ornaments
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:35:54 +0200

Jim,

When I was a macro shutter I use ma?nly the 90 Summicron R with Macro
adapter or Elpro 3, sometimes I've used the 180 Apo Telyt, it was
difficult to focus, the 90 I think it was a great focal for insects,
butterflyes..., I don't know a 120, I think it could be very good too.
Be patient..., do tests.

Saludos
Lluis

El 27/07/2009, a las 0:28, Jim Nichols escribi?:

Lluis Ripoll
luisripoll at telefonica.net

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Lawn Ornaments)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Lawn Ornaments)