Subject: [Leica] Backs at Backlight
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:40:29 -0400

> I concur. I would love to see one image per ten of Mark's posts :-)

Thanks much if we met for a cup of coffee I would show you a stack of 33
8.5x11 prints and you would show me what?
Most Luggers I've been delighted to meet show me their latest CV lens.
And are otherwise empty handed excepting maybe I get shown some stuff from
their iphone.

Some people think they're only as good as they're last jpeg I think I'm only
as good as my last print.

Jpegs don't impress me much a 10 year old kid can do them; as they do by the
millions ever day.

Image google Mark Rabiner

Every month for 24 months you've seen my New York Times Auto series.
I have new things planned.

I've seen gorgeous jpegs from people I know never in a million years crafted
a halfway decent darkroom print
and  now never bothered with making a great inkjet.

Meeting up with photo friends when I was starting out
"meet me for a cup of coffee" was short for
"meet me for a cup of coffee and we'll both show each other our lastest
prints"  Contacts even. Test RC proof prints.

Now its our latest email auction win. Soon to be traded in for another eBay
win.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Backs at Backlight)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Backs at Backlight)