Subject: [Leica] Backs at Backlight
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:45:53 -0700

Hey Mark, we will be dropping the kid off to Drexel (in Philly) in 2nd
week of Sept. I *may* go to NYC for a few hours (my relatives are
still there). Want to meet for a cup of tea?!

I will bring a stack of prints. Not big ones, because we are loading
the luggage with kid's stuff.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com blog: http://rfman.wordpress.com