Subject: [Leica] Backs at Backlight
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:00:19 -0700

Since you didn't say no, I presume it's a tentative yes :-)

I will email you when time gets close. It's either Sept 14 or the 15
(Monday or Tuesday). You are in Upper West side right?

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com blog: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Backs at Backlight)