Subject: [Leica] 14130 Strap - Are you using one?
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:27:47 +0200

Hello John,

I have used this strap very much. I used in combination with my Telyts
6.8/400 and 560 mm and the shoulderstock14188 and the more recent 14239. It
is a very comfortable and safe way to carry
these telephotolenses with camera's fitted on them in the field. I work as a
wildlife photographer and I alway felt secure about my heavy equipment,
'dangling" on these straps.

Recently I replaced the wormout leather by a nylon strap. I still use two of
these straps.
These straps are a good example of the simple and practical, inventive
crafsmanship of Leitz in the 60 en 70ties!

Kind regard

Fred Hess

The Hague/Holland