Subject: [Leica] summer flowers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:34:04 -0700

Ken Carney showed:

Subject: Re: [Leica] summer flowers

> We had some nice light this afternoon.  These are from my wife's

> garden - the first two are from a large bush grown from seeds that she

> collected on a photo trip a few years ago.

Hi Ken,

Excellent, certainly the second with the butterfly! The flower and butterfly
colours couldn't have been better coordinated!

Earlier today because the weather is so fabulous I was shooting some new
flowers around here with the Leica 280 2.8 and a 2X extender making the lens
a 560mm.

Hopefully I'll have a couple for Friday Flower day! ;-)

Certainly nothing to compare to the butterfly shot, just marvelous! Good on
you!

Cheers,

ted

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/20090726_0001_flowers_NFS.jpg.html