Subject: [Leica] Vacation, panorama, rotator cuff
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:23:00 -0700

Ric Carter showed:

>>MRI tells me that a rotator cuff repair is necessary. It's the result

of a fall -- fell down 8-12 wet steps during a light rain about a

month ago. The bag of Leica gear pulled me to my right side before

flying around the dark yard. It held up unharmed, apparently a bit

better than I. Surgery set of August--crappy sleeping until then.

Right shoulder, of course. Advice welcome.<<<

Advice?  Physiotherapy will help the most after surgery and the good doc
tells you to do it.

Great pan!! It's magical how the computer stitches the frames together so
seamlessly.

ted

Nathan's panoramas made me want to try one. This one is from Pamlico

Beach -- north prong of Wright Creek -- around Schoolhouse Landing.

It's from 14 frames on the M8. I don't remember the lens for sure, but

I think it was the Summicron 90. It's about 180 degrees of the creek.

This is very near where Robert Clark visits with his family. For his

benefit, it's just around the bend and down the creek from Hopkins

Marina.

I don't know about the pano tool, so please hit the big button of the

shot (about 500K).

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/harbors/Pamlicobeach/Pano-Deved5K.jpg
.html

http://tinyurl.com/myptwo <<<<<<