Subject: [Leica] Boats, really big boats, beautiful pictures
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:06:36 -0400

> Mark - Fiberglass is nasty stuff to work with.  Hope you worked in a
> well-ventilated space.
>
> Eastland is a wonderful photog.  I really admire his work.  Thanks for
> reminding me about him.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

Yes I had a headset respirator thing which cost me 45 bucks. And replaced
the disks once or twice at 10 bucks a pop.
Felt just like Darth Vader using it.

Darth Rabner the Darkroom builder. Also house painter with oil base paints.
And wall paper steamer offer.

Another trick is to clean your hands with not soap but Jergens lotion or any
kind of lotion. Soap just sets the epoxy and makes it worse.

I now clean my hands and face with lotion then water not soap just any day
of the week. It think it works better than soap for the most part. I think
soap kind of messes you up. Turns your face into a drum.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Boats, really big boats, beautiful pictures)