Subject: [Leica] Leica first rotating green laser beam.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 01:19:24 -0400

Just in:

(Norcross, GA, July 2009) The Leica Roteo 35 family is now completed with
the addition of 3 new rotating lasers. Now there is the right Roteo with the
perfect all-round package for each application. The highlight in the new
Roteo family is the Roteo 35G, Leica Geosystems first rotating green laser
beam!

http://www.pennenergy.com/index/articles/display/366351/s-articles/s-utility
-products/s-product-highlights/s-go-green-leica-roteo35g-green.html
Or
http://tinyurl.com/nao3dc

To an outsider such as my self to the world of green laser technology perks
there is much unintended humor. You may agree.

While some like myself fall to sleep dreaming of a Leica FF M9
others fall to sleep dreaming of a Leica rotating green laser beam.
Their dream has come true.
Mine has not.

I do think Dr. Seuss would love a rotating green laser beam.
To slice and dice green eggs and ham. On the fly.

Mark William Rabiner

I do know the Green Lantern movie is being planned for this year.
If I were the Green Lantern:
I'd not leave home without one.
And I'd want the latest one.
And it better rotate.