Subject: [Leica] Jonathan Eastland reviews the Pen E-P1
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:17:30 +0000 (GMT)

These are personal views, the Diglloyd site review did not like the camera
at all in use, though was impressed by the sharpness, he much prefers the
Panasonic G1.
I like a lot about this camera but the little screen on the back is pretty
well useless outdoors, and I can not hold it still enough with longer
lenses. Also I have not got the exposure right yet with M lenses, though
focussing is easy and sharpness good.
Did I say I hate the "viewfinder"?
I -hate- what passes for a viewfinder.
Frank