Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:16:31 -0400

> Well said, however ......
>
> The major  market opportunity for these high end MF digital cameras is not
> the pro.... it is the rich amateur.  There are a lot more rich amateurs
> then
> there are pros with clients that want, and can use, the extra umph these
> cameras can give, and have the cash to rent/buy/lease or steal one..
>
> There, I said it......
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i at earthlink.net

I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk last week with a H3DII hanging
jauntily around his neck. I could not tell if he was a wealthy amateur or
renting professional. There were no armed bodyguards.

Could have been a renting amateur though.

But I was looking at 20,000 or 30,000 bucks.
... Almost mugged the guy.
But thought better of it.

"What happens with the batteries need to be recharged?" is what I thought

Mark William Rabiner