Subject: [Leica] Seagate
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:18:49 -0500

After three years of frustration trying to connect our two offices with
cable (internet), we finally gave up and went with a T-1 line.  One
persistent problem was that the cable would become cracked here and there,
allowing noise from other sources to contaminate the signal (I am trying to
interpret this as best as I can from our consultant, who speaks a strange
language - we're trying to get him to break things down into tweets for us
to study).

Ken