Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 14:04:06 -0700

OK and easy question.....

If I am using a router ( Linksys WRT150N) .....

What type of cable goes between the router and the Printer?  The
instructions are even bad wrt this simple issue.......)

Straight through or crossover?

And if I try to connect something I already have, and have used between the
router and other computers in the house, and I am wrong, is any damage going
to happen?

(OTOH, I will probably take your answer and go to Frys to get the right
one.....)

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net