Subject: [Leica] drobo question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 18:57:33 -0400

> Somehow, reading this thread, and, despite marvelling at the expertise of
> this disparate group, I get the feeling more and more that Mark Rabiner is
> right, and that it will only be prints that will survive us. A garage full
> of hard drives made increasingly inaccessible by advancing technology with
> future, and of course unpredictable, techno-rot will be a candidate for
> landfill.

Yes when my name "Rabiner" is in a LUG post it automatically gets put in a
separate storage system and lights up and says kiss me baby.

My opinion is really this:
Negatives are better than prints for storage.
Hard drives are better than negatives.

That's my opinion and I bet I'm right.
And I'm a photographer and I play one in a movie,
Not a TV show.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] drobo question)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] drobo question)