Subject: [Leica] announcing the "imagestore" list
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 18:50:32 -0400

> Hi Richard,
>
> The difficult part of building a solution is cleanly handling failures
> (and recovery) for non-computer geeks. All these RAID solutions can
> make life more complicated when something break.
>
> Regards,
> Spencer

I've just seen these millions of RAID drives at B&H in the catalog and on
the website and I don't think if it was near plug and play they'd not be
selling them like hotcakes!?!?!
I figured you had to put a disk in first and hit the install button.
How far off am I?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] announcing the "imagestore" list)
Reply from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] announcing the "imagestore" list)