Subject: [Leica] While you were worrying
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 16:09:11 -0700

Sonny,

OK-- I am convinced!  How can I convert my Weber int a Carter Smokenator?

I won't do it today, 'cause while I type, there are two racks of St
Louis style ribs
on my Weber.  Your brisket look better than my ribs will. :-[

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] While you were worrying)