Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oregon Coast
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 22:46:32 -0700

Thanks, Bill.  The magic light happens in the hour before sunset and the
hour after sunrise.  Despite the exhortations of Dr.-Uncle Ted Grant, I
can't get up that early, so for me it's sunset.  That and a pinch of fog
for the light to play in. But not too much.

The "magic light" pictures were taken on Tuesday afternoon.  Later that
week it was partly foggy except for about 2:00-5:30. Considering the
hellish heat the fog was keeping away, I'm not complaining.

Enjoy the Peninsula--it doesn't get any better than this time of year.

--Peter