Subject: [Leica] Seagate Saga Continued
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:58:54 -0400

LUG:

I was able to hook the Seagate hard drive up to one of my old Venus
SATA enclosures and everything is there.  I'm copying it all right
now.  Whew!!  That saved me days of rescanning.

Thanks to everybody for your help, suggestions, and
sympathizing.  I'll be very interested in what the Imagestore group
comes up with to solve all of my storage problems!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Seagate Saga Continued)