Subject: [Leica] Seagate Saga Continued
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:39:32 -0400

At 01:26 PM 8/4/2009, you wrote:
>Thereby proving, for what it's worth, that the problem had nothing
>to do with the Seagate drive.

The problem was the USB port attached to the drive case (or rather,
unattached from the drive case)  I had to take all of the connectors
off for the USB port and power plug and the little green card that
they were attached to before I could fit the drive in the Venus case
but once I got it in there, it works fine and will probably continue
to work fine, but I'm not taking any more chances.  It's still
backing up to another 1T drive.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com