Subject: [Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 00:13:37 +0200

Hi Peter,

For me is quite difficult read a long text in English. Only a few
words about, I don't like Wagner as a person and mentality, but I like
his music. I would like remember a person who has separated very well
both things, in Germany and in Israel, Daniel Baremboim.

On the other hand it is unfortunately true that among many wagnerians
are neo-nazis  and also really nazis, this is absolutely detestable.

I'm quite well documented about Wagner's antisemitism, but it is very
difficut to transcribe all this in English.

You have my respect and sympathies

Cheers
Lluis

El 06/08/2009, a las 21:36, Peter Klein escribi?: