Subject: [Leica] Lower Price - M6 Classic 0.85x Finder w/ Box, Papers, etc. - $1300 OBO
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:52:25 +0000 (UTC)

It's August and I'm in a mood to clean house, so I've lowered the price on
the?M6 classic 0.85x finder?(35/50/75/90/135mm).? Either I sell it or I
trade it and a Clunker in at the Toyota dealer.? ;-)

This M6 classic is?black chrome, serial number 24330xx (1998). ?No dings,
scratches, brassing or rub marks and only the very lightest signs of use
(I'd say "none," but there must be some, though I don't see any). ?Purchased
as a backup body and essentially never used. ?Includes body cap, white
plastic "presentation" box and white cardboard outer box with matching
serial number, unfilled warranty card and instruction book.?? The shutter
has?been regularly exercised and all speeds sound correct (and match my
other Ms). ?The RF/VF is?clear and in adjustment as far as I can tell
without a bench.? It is honestly a beautiful camera .

$1300 or best reasonable offer.? PayPal ok.? Here's a picture of the camera;
more detailed pics available on request:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/M6-85x/M6Box1of1.jpg ??
Please reply off list at newellj at gmail dot com. ?

Thanks
John Newell

no archive

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] FS: $1300 - M6 Classic 0.85x Finder w/ Box, Papers, etc.)