Subject: [Leica] FS: $1300 - M6 Classic 0.85x Finder w/ Box, Papers, etc.
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:18:07 +0000 (UTC)

I'd like to sell my M6 classic, black chrome (as they all were), serial
number 24330xx (1998).??$1300 or best reasonable offer.? PayPal ok.? Here's
a picture of the camera; more detailed pics available on request:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/M6-85x/M6Box1of1.jpg ??

No dings, scratches, brassing or rub marks and only the very lightest signs
of use (I'd say "none," but there must be some, though I don't see any). ?I
purchased this M6?as a backup body and it has essentially never been used.
?Includes body cap, white plastic "presentation" box and white cardboard
outer box with matching serial number, unfilled warranty card and
instruction book.?? The shutter has?been regularly exercised and all speeds
sound correct (and match my other Ms). ?The RF/VF is?clear and in adjustment
as far as I can tell without a bench.? It is honestly a beautiful camera
with the best and most accurate?range/viewfinder (because of its higher
magnification and resulting greater effective base length for the
rangefinder) unless you need the 28mm framelines.

?Please reply off list at newellj at gmail d0t com. ?

Thanks
John Newell

no archive