Subject: [Leica] yesterday's LUG outage
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 03:49:55 -0700

My ISP did a major upgrade yesterday and forgot to reconnect me in their new
upgraded world. I was (and still am) in transit between the beach in Maine
and home in California. I didn't learn about the outage until 6 hours after
it began; the ISP had it fixed within 3 hours after I notified them.

Clearly you've all discovered that it is back online. The LUG Gallery, being
in a separate data center, was not affected.

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] yesterday's LUG outrage)