Subject: [Leica] E-Mail
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 15:25:19 -0700

Is any other email corrupted, or is it just LUG email?
It is nearly impossible for mail to be corrupted as badly as you describe
and still reach you, so this almost certainly means that the corruption is
happening on your computer.

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] Joan Baez)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] E-Mail)