Subject: [Leica] How do we log our shots?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:46:04 +0200

When I first started taking pictures in 1985, I too wrote down the
lens and exposure data for each image. I think it was something we
were told in the photography class I was taking. I continued to do
that the first year or two, but little by little I realized that I did
absolutely nothing with that information, so I stopped. In later years
I would, like Tina, remember which lens I had used for a particular
picture but I did not write down anything. And now of course there is
the EXIF data which is good for dating a picture exactly and also has
a bunch of exposure information. I still have not found any use for
it, though.

As others have said, when testing equipment it is handy to write down
such things, otherwise I see no reason for it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu