Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:20:25 -0500

Pete Souza
White House Photographer
"Souza currently works using Canon 5D's and he says that he hopes to
upgrade to Canon 5D Mark II bodies soon, as well as Leica M8.2
bodies. He says the work of the Obama photography office will be
mostly digital, but maybe sometimes film if needed. The White House
photography office made the transition from film to digital
photography during the George W. Bush administration."
<http://www.nppa.org/news_and_events/news/2009/01/souza.html>

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com