Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:33:34 -0400

> Pete Souza
> White House Photographer
> "Souza currently works using Canon 5D's and he says that he hopes to
> upgrade to Canon 5D Mark II bodies soon, as well as Leica M8.2
> bodies. He says the work of the Obama photography office will be
> mostly digital, but maybe sometimes film if needed. The White House
> photography office made the transition from film to digital
> photography during the George W. Bush administration."
> <http://www.nppa.org/news_and_events/news/2009/01/souza.html>
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

In the oval office I'd much prefer an M over an SLR.

Perhaps he's still liking shooting with his 6x7 camrea.
Which he does not name. maybe not in the oval office but on the back lawn.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?)