Subject: [Leica] Mark Book Pro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:27:24 -0400

> Mark,
>    Also take a look in the Apple Store to the I-Mac line, so with a 21 inch
> screen, you can also get some software and/or upgrade with your budget.
>    Horacio.

Thanks Horacio! but I want to be a real person when I grow up And real
people have a real cool laptop on the airplane or train and in the Starbucks
or the coffee thing in the Barnes and Noble.
Not once have I seen somebody with an I-Mac!
I think with two computers I'd not know what time it was.
I'd need to average.
Which screen does the picture look right on?
Is it real or is it Memorex?
Trying to be Doppelg?nger free.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Mark Book Pro)