Subject: [Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:04:36 -0400

There will be a 2009 yearbook project again, so keep shooting away!

Reminder that I will put out the call for images in December.  If 30 people
or more respond, we'll have a book.  (Last year's book had well over 120!)

Rules are very simple: shoot with any camera you fancy (Leica always
welcome!).  Submissions are for up to two images, of at least one meg each
in size .jpg.  We'll be publishing this again with blurb.com,  so please
feel free to visit their website for any technical details.

Proceeds from the book (there's a $5 surcharge on top of blurb.com's regular
rates) go to Project H.O.M.E. in Philadelphia.  This past year we were able
to donate more than $450 to this organization from the book's proceeds.

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009)
Reply from philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price) ([Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009)