Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - Not Too Smart, IMHO
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:36:16 -0400

> Hi Dick,
>
> That looks like the same attitude I encounter on my infrequent trips to
> Nashville, when I'm driving during rush hour in the afternoon. "A"
> personnality, "F" in smarts. ;-)

The last time I drove from Portland Oregon to NYC and by far the worst
driving outside of getting onto Manhattan was Nashville TN where I visited a
fellow LugNut, Harvey Ball Arche. Fri, Jul 13, 2007
It was rushed and confusing. Tailgaters everywhere.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] BOATING PAD - Not Too Smart, IMHO)