Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:18:29 +0200

It is not a subjective perception, Richard, but an objective
assessment. I have an E3 too, with two of the best lenses in the E
system, the 12-60 and the 50-200. So I am not knocking the E3 by any
means, but it is simply not in the M8+Leica lenses league. And indeed
it would not be reasonable to expect it to be, given the price
difference in lenses.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain