Subject: [Leica] fall colors in the Eastern Sierra?
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:08:56 -0700

I wrote:
"Is anyone planning to shoot fall colors in the Eastern Sierra?"

Adam wrote:
"We probably will, assuming there are many colors to shoot. The drought is
playing Hobb with the foliage.
I really like the stretch of 395 around Bridgeport and usually try to
explore that area in late September or early October on our way to Arizona
to open the house and drive south-western Utah and northern AZ."

Along US 395 I have found some good images just off Conway Summit and along
Dunderberg Road.
I also like Rock Creek and Rock Creek Lake, Silver Lake, and both forks of
Bishop Creek.

Oliver