Subject: [Leica] IMG: STOP
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:34:41 -0700

Ric wrote:
"top notch
ric"

Jim wrote:
"Beautiful sky! The cow looks as if she expects you to let her cross the
road.
Jim Nichols"

Ken wrote:
"Excellent image, I wish it was mine. One small thing, on the full-sized
image there is a horizontal band, either from the camera or the scanner.
Easy to remove with PS (healing brush tool). Thx for showing.
Ken"

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Ken, are you referring to the horizontal band about 1/3 down from the top? I
inspected the original 3402x2268 2400ppi scan image in PS 9 and did not see
the band; I did, however, see it in Lightroom. I do not understand its
origin. Do you have a suggestion?

Oliver

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: STOP)