Subject: [Leica] M8, E-3 etc.
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:35:26 +0100

I still have my E3 but have not used it for a while. For the things it
is good the M8 is better, as it should be. For the things I hoped it
would be good for, basically long lens stuff, the AF is not good
enough, I get more keepers with manual. It works well with the 400mm
f6.8 telyt...
I have no problem with the results of those photographs i -have- kept.
Frank