Subject: [Leica] [imgs] Inglesham Church Now preserved railways
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 01:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Charlie / Douglas Thanks for the tip, I am on holiday this coming week,
and have nothing planned, so providing I can square it with? "She who must
be obeyed " I might try and get down there. Douglas I have never ridden the
NYMR so I envy you, also the Severn Valley Railway have their autumn gala
25/26th September, with a pretty impressive line up of loco`s. Regards Phil