Subject: [Leica] cool stuff abounds
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:30:21 -0400

Simply funky had a nifty writeup about my Hive photo project:

http://simplyfunky.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/collaborating-unknown-moments/

Also someone in Mexico undertook their own Hive project with cool results:

http://mr-ruben.livejournal.com/604.html

Corey Doctrow wrote about my Where I Write project in Boing-Boing:

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/08/13/photos-of-science-fi.html

reddit also did a piece about it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/981i7/photos_of_science_fiction_authors_in_their/

as did metafilter:

http://www.metafilter.com/83873/Inner-Space

The result? three million web hits in one day and my ISP going down for four
hours.

Oh, and the Who Killed Amanda Palmer book is _out_:

www.whokilledamandapalmer.com

In other news, I've been shooting FILM. I just need to figure out how to get
it developed. I suppose it might result in CHEMICALS IN THE BASEMENT again.

We've come full circle. Well. Half circle. I'll probably start buying Leica
stuff again.

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

kyle

--
www.kylecassidy.com
www.whereiwrite.org