Subject: [Leica] Woodstock
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:53:09 +0000 (UTC)

Was anyone there and have pictures?

I was working at an all night Clark gas station on the southside of Chicago
and gassed up at least a half dozen cars filled with kids headed to
NY....they all offered to take me along...I declined. I was a regular at in
Wrigley's Bleacher section at the time and playing trumpet in a small dance
band while working through school. Most of the friends when they got back
said they had had a good time. None of them took a camera.

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Woodstock)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Woodstock)