Subject: [Leica] Woodstock
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:28:30 -0700

I have some B&W prints somewhere. Printed on DuPont Varilour paper.
Shot on Tri-X with a Canon III with a 50 mm Serenar lens. I'll have to
dig through some old boxes to find them and then scan them for web
viewing. They're buried deep in my closet and chances are it will be
the 50th anniversary before I locate them. I think there's even a
solarized print of Ken Kesey's bus Further.

Coincidentally, I have plans to be in the town of Woodstock in about a
week and a half. But I will not be bringing in a couple of keys even
though I'm coming from Los Angeleeze, where medical marijuana
dispensaries outnumber McDonalds and Starbucks.

Robert